Buying a Puppy
Buying a puppy is one of the best decision you can make. Your new companion will become part of the family, love you, comfort you and of course give you years and year of fun and laughter.
We’ve listed some additional information below to help you buy a your new puppy.
How to buy a Puppy
Buying a puppy from Airtails
Buying a puppy from airtails is really straight forward. You have 2 very simple methods for buying your new pup with us:
1. Place a deposit on one of our pups in the Pet Shop
2. Pay a dog sourcing deposit so we can begin the search for your new special pup.
Buying a puppy from a breeder
Buying from a breeder locally is also a great way to get your new pup, although Airtails can’t help you with this process, you can check out our **blog** for tips and tricks on things to look for in breeders and litters.
Check out our Why Us page for more details on reasons you should choose Airtails.
Benefits of using Airtails
Choosing to source your puppy from Airtails means you join an elite group of very happy dog owners. We do everything in our power to make sure the puppy you get is the puppy best suited for you.
Here’s a few main benefits you can expect using Airtails:
- We do all the work for you
- We’re very well experienced, enabling us to find better breeders and excellent litters
- Our dogs and health screened, which reduces the chances of paying extensive vet bills later resulting from bad breeding.
- All our pets are 100% pedigree
- Our pets comes from Champion bloodlines
- You don’t need to travel around your country looking at various breeders and litters etc, we do that for you.
- We can find very specific requirements – Coat colours, breed grades, hypoallergenic, low shedding etc
- We’ve got tonnes of knowledge to help you get started with your new pup, we’re here to help you all the way
Note – Any breed which is not a pedigree (Labradoodles etc) will be mentioned
How easy it is
It’s super simple to get started with Airtails, you can get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to discuss all your requirements.
Placing a deposit on a puppy from our Pet Shop is the easiest way to buy a puppy from Airtails.
Keep in mind that Airtails using a “first come” basis so if you don’t place a deposit on a puppy we can’t guarantee he/she will be yours.
Things to consider
Before buying a puppy you’ll have to consider a few things which you may or may not already know.
- Owning a dog can be one of the best decisions you make, they will change your life forever, for the better.
- Puppies need to be toilet trained, which can take a few months
- Puppies tend to destroy things when they are left on their own too long or bored
- Dogs are true best friends, they adore and cherish time spent with you, you’ll need to put aside some time to spend with them
- Owning a dog is big responsibility, a responsibility you have you have to undertake for the life of your pet
- Dogs need special care and attention
- Vet bills on certain breeds are more expensive than others
- Dogs are companions, the live for their owners. Be a responsible owner to your dog.
The process of buying with Airtails
In a few simple steps you can have your new special companion by using Airtails. We try to make the process as simple as possible for potential owners.
- Contact us / place a deposit
- We reserve your pup or find a special pup just for you
- You’ll need to provide us some simple information and complete our pet owner application
- We’ll arrange all the vaccinations, arrange the air transport and help you with the importation requirements
- We prepare everything at our end and depending on the puppy’s age, we can ship your pup within 2 weeks
- Your new pup arrives safe and sound
It’s really is that simple, we take care of everything.
So what you waiting for? Check out our Pet Shop and reserve your dream pup now before someone else takes him/her. 🙂